8 Jun 2009

The End Of College




Today was the day of my defence of Bachelor's Degree. I need to admit that my friends who were defending their B.A.'s were really stressed out and I just couldn't understand why I was so calm and relaxed. That's very not like me at all. Everything went smoothly and painlessly, I received the highest of possible marks what made me feel quite uncomfortable since I don't think I did that amazingly well, but hey, who am I to argue with the panel of experts' opinion. 6 is goos so I'll shut my festering gob.

I'm tempted to write more about this slowly passing day but I'll refrain from it hopefully keeping you on the edge of your sit.

Tomorrow college gang meets up in the capital of Silesia - Rybnik tyo celebrate the end of college days and just hang around drinking, talking and chilling out. I'm looking forward to it especially beacuse I'm going to be there with my pretty little C.

1 comment:

maria said...

oh my word...
look at how time flies..
i cant believe its all over!

btw - love the pic :D