22 May 2009

emotional carouselambra




Days are filled with uncertainty and quandaries, come across them every day. Somedays I overcome them easily, sometimes, like yesterday, I fail painfully. I do not comprehend some of my emotional states and what's worse I can't pinpoint the wellspring of those states. One thing is certain though, by those inexplicable behaviours I tend to hurt people. Especially those who I love the most, like yesterday. There's an explosive mixture of anger, pity, disillusionment and incomprehension in my mind sometimes and I am horrified by it. I don't wanna feel it and don't wanna associate it with the ones I love and I will fight till my last breath to get rid of these appalling states. This I know for sure

Last hours were just pure magic, with My Love by my side, falling asleep holding her near and waking up with her scent in my nostrils. There's something absolutely fabulous in seeing the face of your Beloved One as the first thing you see after waking up. And she's there by m side, secure, calm and trusting. How nice it is to be trusted again. I love doing things with You, walking, talking, having meals, lazily drinking delicious coffee with You and not caring about anything. And then when the moments of doubts approach, You're there to tell me everything is going to be just fine and that You'll be there to support me, come rain or shine You're there. How can I not love You C ?


No comments: