20 May 2009

The Count of Tuscany





Can't get rid of this new Dream Theater track from my head, keep on humming it and singing these words:




Could this be the end?
Is this the way I die?
Sitting here alone
No one by my side

I don't understand
I don't feel that I deserve this
What did I do wrong?
I just don't understand
(I just don't understand)

Give me one more chance
And let me please explain
It's all been circumstance
I tell you once again

You took me for a ride
Promising a vast adventure
Next thing that I know
I'm frightened for my life

"Now wait a minute man
That's not how it is
You must be confused
that isn't who I am

Please don't be afraid
I will never try to hurt you
This is how we live, strange although it seems
Please try to forgive(...)

A M A Z I N G !!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll have to check it out - thanks!