21 Jan 2010

Angelic Kate



Amazing and quite creepy how time flies. Kate Bush's "Army Dreamers" single was released 30 years ago (!!!). I've always believed Kate Bush is the woman to end all women, stunning, talented, vocally gifted, innovative and as a human being - beautiful and tender. I couldn't get used to her vocal range when I was young (just like I couldn't stand Jon Anderson's efforts) but for couple years now I absolutely adore her way of singing and Kate is the ideal example of vocal genius for me. The year of the release of this track is also the year I was born and the thoughts mentioned in the beginning of this post about time flying so annoyingly fast makes me sad and aware of oh so many things I wouldn't even have wanted to think about when I was younger. It's so soothing to have Angels like Kate enriching our lives and making us feel so special every now and then. Enjoy !

No comments: