6 Jul 2009

the view



Inverleith House presents a programme of temporary exhibitions of the highest quality; bringing internationally-based artists and their work to Scotland and exhibiting work by artists based in Scotland, on an international stage.

Back in 2005 I spent countless hours sitting, lying and sunbathing on benches and lovely grass by Inverleith House cherishing every moment of my living in Edinburgh, Looking back I think it was The Happiest Time Of My Life. The thought's both uplifting and sad, the sudden realization, as if life wasn't keeping anything in store for me anymore (which I know is not true - especially now) but nonetheless memories of Edinburgh make me sad and make me wonder will I ever be as fulfilled as then, when I was in my mid twenties? Why does the time got to fly so rapidly ? ? ?

Come back to me...

No comments: