24 Dec 2008

Make it go away...




And each year when I think Christmas time cannot get sadder I'm proved to be wrong and this year's Christmas Day is the saddest of them all. Without even leaving my room I'm trying to force myself to feel the magic of Yule. I've dusted off some records I haven't been listening to for ages. They improve my mood. They gently rock my worried mind. This mood of mine doesn't surpise me, I've always been way too emotional for this ugly world and on days like this, I pay the price for being ridiculously hyper-emotional, hyper-sensitive and a bit pathetic as well. Guess I'm only dreaming about this time to be finished and for an ordinary, grey, colourless days to take over again. "when the heartbeat slows, when the silence grows". I miss You...

1 comment:

maria said...

bless your poor soul adam :)i think that in this whole craziness of xmas we get lost and we wake up to find ourselves questioning what was this all for? when the one you love most is not there...