19 Nov 2007

My Meeting With SBB ...

THE BAND



SBB's New Album "THE ROCK"

I've been waiting for that day quite a long time. Today I was finally going to meet the musicians from the legendary and critically acclaimed polish progressive rock group SBB. The band is playing a prestiguous gig tonight in Wyspianski Theatre in Katowice. Before that musicians were to meet with their fans in "empik megastore" in Silesia City Center in Katowice. So happy with the news I took a day off from my college and packed with CD's to sign and a digital camera to make some photos during the meeting I went to Katowice. The meeting was scheduled at 4 PM, 90minutes before the show. About 4:30 PM a very nice and eyecatching miss informed us that the band won't show up because one of the musicians has lost his way to Silesia City Center and the band was running out of time so the meeting was completely cancelled. I'm a bit sad because of the way the whole thing turned out, but hell, I love those solitary, winter excursions. No hard feelings gentlemen, we'll see each other next time :)


The Invisible Band

The Insurgents Monument

No comments: