7 Jul 2007

LIVE EARTH

In 1985 I was way too young to watch, enjoy and appreciate LIVE AID. Two years ago in 2005 I haven't got an opportunity to witness LIVE 8 as I was flying from Edinburgh to Katowice and then having something BIG to enjoy instead of Pink Floyd reunion.
Finally today, now in the very moment I'm writing this post I'm watching 15th hour of LIVE EARTH broadcast. LIVE EARTH - concert of pop and rock music featuring various artists to inspire global warming activism. Among the artists are my favorites like Genesis, Damien Rice, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Roger Waters, The Police, Metallica and many more. It's such an incredible concert marathon to experience. And still 8 hours to the end of this incredible event. What more can we expect than several hours of great live music in our own living room?

No comments: