22 Jun 2007

GENESIS in Poland






Yesterday I had an opportunity to see a great concert of one of my beloved band - Genesis. They reunited for a number of concerts worldwide and yesterday's gig in Chorzów was one of the greatest concert experiences I've ever witnessed. They played all their best tracks spinning from 1972 to 1992 - fantastic concert and the musicians were in a great shape which surpised me a great deal :)



Here are some photos and a setlist for those who know what it means :








Behind the Lines / Duke’s End / Turn It On Again No Son Of Mine Land of Confusion In The Cage / The Cinema Show / Duke’s Travels / Afterglow Hold on My Heart Home by the Sea / Second Home By The Sea Follow You, Follow Me Firth of Fifth / I Know What I Like Mama Ripples Throwing It All Away Domino Drum Duet / Los Endos Tonight, Tonight, Tonight / Invisible Touch




~Encore~I Can’t Dance Carpet Crawlers








1 comment:

lata 90 said...

I für eine änderung schreiben auf Deutsch. Ziemlich kühles blog nur irgendwie auf der Zeit von wenig Informationen vor kurzem nahmst du es vermutlich an. Sehr kühles nehmendes Kasia
Bester Respekt
Krzysiek